Make your journey of Martial Arts and fitness memorable and fun. Get the whole book so you can Learn it! Love it! Live it!
- Stance & Movements
- Slips, Ducks & Defense
- Knees & Kicks
- Clinches & Defense
Wushu / Tai Kung:
- Open Hand Strikes
- Wrist Manipulation
- Fancy Kicks
- TDP (Taponomics Defense Program)
- Crimes that take place in society (molestation, ragging, etc.)
- Mentality/phychology of a criminal
- The human brain & its neurology during violence
- Type of fight & ways to avoid it
- PMM (Progressive Mental Mapping)
- Skill section (3 basic types)
- Verbal self defense & insult refutation
- Awareness & situation analysis
- Personal combinations, drilled into muscle memory
- Difference between sports & fighting
- IPC (Indian Panel Code)
- Tactical Anti-Kidnapping — strategies and drills Importance of proper nutrition
- Bully proof training.
- MAC-Modern army combative.
- Nun chucks and double sticks.
- Proper way of reporting a crime or stopping a wrong doing.
- Responsibilities as an honorable citizen and a mixed martial artist